Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

interfacing keyboard and lcd

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAKSHMI NARAYANA MADDI

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello friend
i am planning to interface keyboard(4*4 matrix) and lcd using pic processor and avr microcontroller can u help in programming and designing the circuit

thank u in advance

You need to be more detailed. You should explain how the keyboard and LCD are going to be connected, how the PIC and AVR are to communicate, if at all. You should also explain where specifically you are having problems. Did you read up on interfacing keyboard and LCD with PIC/AVR?

in this there are 4 projects
1)interfacing keybord and 7 segment display to avr microcontroller?
2)interfacing keybord and 7 segment display to pic processor?
3)interfacing lcd with pic?
4)interfacing lcd with avr?

i have to write the 4 programs and have dump in the MP and do required connections and have to show the output(it may be some display u r name r number pressed on the keyboard must be displayed on the 7 segment display?

i require programs(or some sample programs on assembly language only) and conectiond to be done try to help me

i am working on instruction set of avr and ppic

thank u in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.