Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

interface rf module A315 without max232

Status
Not open for further replies.

akshay985

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
actually i m interfacing rf module to 8051 without max232 so will the transmitter and reciever work without it i dont know plz help

Rf module means SIM300 are saying..... then it will not.... for the communication with the standard SIM300 boards need the MAX232 tranreceiver need to be used ..... as they require level shifting

for the communication with the standard SIM300 boards need the MAX232 transceiver
The question was about an A315 module, not SIM300. A SIM300 module has logic level signals and interfaces a processor without a MAX232 level converter. Popular RF modules are also using logic level signals, the problem is howver, that some simple modules don't support a transparent UART communication and need special data encoding for reliable links.

bro there is no need to use a max232 for rf module work.
just use a decoder and encoder ic..
or you may use a controller for other complicated tasks(if you want).....

hi bro i found my RF module transmitting from the controller and i recieved data on the pc but its not working the other way i m not recieving the data on the controller , my pc is transmitting correctly and recieving also , is there any different way i should recieve the data or the normal way of serial recieving code

sorry bro,, i am just not able to get the assembly of your design...i.e. how you have connected the devices i.e. pc to controller for reciever and for the transmitter...

i m interfacing a RF reciever module to 89c51 ,the pc is transmitting the data

Attachments

• comm1.gif
    comm1.gif
    22.9 KB · Views: 51

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back