Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interface PIC to Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Does it mean that it was working and now it failed or is it the first time you are trying this function and it is not working? If it has been working and now not working with both PC and PIC, it may point to some failure of the interface, including a simple loose connection of one of the wires.
If it is first time you are testing this function, I suppose your phone expects some sequence of inputs like some start of message character,the phone number, the message, the end of message character etc. for it to understand the meaning of incoming data stream. Have you got any such details about your phone and are you complying with them?
In any case, you should first of all find out the meaning of Error 500 from the tech support group of the Company and act acordingly.
Regards,
Laktronics

error 500 is "unknown" error

its wrking now
i guess its something wrong with my service provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back