Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Information about DTL Logic familiy

Status
Not open for further replies.

aman

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
can anyone tell me about DTL Logic family

thanks in advance

DTL Logic familiy

DTL...it has the advantage of greater fan-out n improved noise margin but suffers from slower speed

Re: DTL Logic familiy

that i know but i need full info on dtl nand gates , dtl nor , dtl AND & DTL OR gates

can anyone help

This is an obsolete technology, but very useful when you need a simple circuit using the discrete parts. Am searching my documents for uploading.

DTL Logic familiy

diode transistor technology...it is obsolete field is ruled by ECL and CMOS i think

aman said:
that i know but i need full info on dtl nand gates , dtl nor , dtl AND & DTL OR gates

can anyone help

The first popular DTL series was from the mid to late 1960s, called the 930 series.

Here is a link where they discuss and show some of the basic gates that were avalible. I suspect one could purchase some from surplus dealers or E-bay.

**broken link removed**

Lefty

hello is there any book that explains DTL and has some practical examples? DTL seems nice for discrete components experimenting. I have not found any DTL cookbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back