Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Industrial PCB fabrication process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Setting up a new PCB manufacturing is very tough, many companies were closed and many shifted operations in China due to cost. India is a good place and it can compete with China but you need to be a big player in PCB manufacturing in order to get major customer.

If you think you have the key customer for the PCB market, it's good. India market is a big plus for you. You need to have a partner and investor if you want to start with this business.

Maybe you can start as a sub-con for other PCB Manufacturer and slowly you can move forward thinking bigger.

I worked in PCB/FLEX manufacturing since 1991 and fully understand the process from PCB design to complete PCB Manufacturing process, I joined the consultancy services in 2007 . I can provide what you want depending on your requirement.

Let me know if you're interested, you can email me at noelp6_98@yahoo.com

How will you cut pcbs? Using cnc graver ? Will you have some straight line cutter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back