Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Incorporating Clustering techniques/algorithms in routing protocols in Qualnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunrooney

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using Qualnet 4.5 aimulation tool.
I want to add node-clustering techniques in routing protocols like OLSR, AODV etc. The working of the protocol will remain the same but the only difference will be all the nodes in the network will form a cluster, based on certain metric. Once the cluster is formed, the protocol will function as normal.
Is it possible to do so?

Please Help!!

Yes it is possible. however the metric calculation have to be in a determined way.

Yes it is possible. however the metric calculation have to be in a determined way.

Do i need to manipulate the .cpp and .h files of the protocol or is it possible to do it directly from the GUI?
Kindly elaborate!!..
I am trying this since a week but just couldn't find anything in user guide nor the programmer's guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.