Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IGLOO bitrstream readout form internal logic

Status
Not open for further replies.

MProgrammer

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey,
is there a posibility to readout FPGA bitstream trough AHB bus in IGLOO2 devices? In application notes I can't find information if this memory region is accessable or not. I need this to verify if programmed image is desired one.
Best regrads

is there a posibility to readout FPGA bitstream trough AHB bus in IGLOO2 devices?
I don't think so. It would also be a security breach for the design implemented on the FPGA.

I need this to verify if programmed image is desired one.
Isn't the programmer software already doing a CRC check as the bitfile is being downloaded in to the FPGA?

is there a posibility to readout FPGA bitstream trough AHB bus in IGLOO2 devices?
I don't think so. It would also be a security breach for the design implemented on the FPGA.

I need this to verify if programmed image is desired one.
Isn't the programmer software already doing a CRC check as the bitfile is being downloaded in to the FPGA?
Yes, it is, but there are other ways to reprogram fpga. I need a method to verify if program wasn't changed meanwhile. It would be even better if it will be possible trough spi instead of logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back