Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IGBT Interface to 8051

Status
Not open for further replies.
in series or in parallel ? we have two resistor , a first one in series to limit the inrush current and the other one in parallel with GS to prevent damages .

Can any body suggest me a P channel IGBT similar to this part No NGB8245N

The resistor connected to the gate of the IGBT (R5 in this picture).

Surely that is the purpose of R2? I was wondering about R5.

Hello Tahmid and others here,I have a great problem I am controlling the two mosfet in the DC-DC Half bridge converter with 25KHz;I used the ICL7667 for driving the MOSFET and the ICL7667 is receiving the signal from the PIC;but the problem I am having is that the MOSFET are becoming very hot after some seconds;will I need to use the optocoupler for isolation?

If yes the optocoupler I can get are 6N135 and 4N25 how can I connect those optocoupler for isolating perhaps the ground of ICL7667 and the high voltage on the side of MOSFET?

Thanks,please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back