Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

igbt goes short circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, then the datasheet is wrong. Sorry - I could hardly guessed that.

Where can I then get a datasheet that is correct? I've downloaded a huge number of datasheets on my computer. If any of them turn out to be wrong I want them deleted.

The weird thing is (assumed you're correct) that this datasheet for IR2101 is downloaded from International Rectifier Home Page - Flash Detection wich I would assume is the manufacturer official site. Somebody should make a call to IR and tell them their datasheet is wrong.

Last edited:

this reason is very useful between gate to source have to put a resistor , i also facing a problem with design inverter i have a write a programming , tested in simulation for one button on/off , but my cases i withouth put any resistor to gate to source then my circuit sometime depend on luck , when i try to off , always reflected to ON, need put two three times only can off. and it without this protection will be easy burn IR2101.....thank for u many comment . i saw it from different opnion at ur posted tq

Status
Not open for further replies.