Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Identify the feedback topology

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_bond

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can someone please identify the feedbak topology of the amplifier with proper justification.

Attachments

• prob.png
    prob.png
    79.4 KB · Views: 57

It`s a voltage-controlled voltage feedback for (very) low frequencies - in particular for dc (operating point stabilization).
Frequencies far above the lowpass corner frequency (set by the RC time constant) are not fed back.

First of all I am right in saying the network formed by R1, Rf and Cf is the feedback network and can you pls explain why its is a voltage feedback.

First of all I am right in saying the network formed by R1, Rf and Cf is the feedback network and can you pls explain why its is a voltage feedback.

During formulation of an answer I have detected an error in my first response. Sorry - it is voltage-controlled current feedback (sometimes called shunt-shunt feedback).
The output voltage drives a current into the the node at the gate where it is superimposed with the current driven by the signal voltage.
Both currents cause a voltage at the gate that controls the output current.

Status
Not open for further replies.