Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ideas for final year project (hardware based)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dspic artificial intelligence

pini_1 said:
http://bknpk.no-ip.biz/usb_invitation_for_final_pj.html
**broken link removed**

The site includes also AHB/APB stuff. Open cores's I2C added to LEON processor and a SDIO.
**broken link removed**

This link has got a W32.fujas.htlm! virus !

solar final year project

what about simulating a guided missile ??

solar system final year project

I suggest you to check the **broken link removed** web site. There is a serious contest and you can inspire!

fyp artificial intelligence topic

Make a system able to do the remote firmware update feature for PIC series microcontroller, in other words by using a GSM or GPRS connection you must be able to update the firmware inside a remote PIC microcontroller.

Of course you have also to know if the update process has taken end in a right way and if the board have did the reboot correctly. Also you've to take in account some trouble due to lost connection during the firmware sending task and then don't use the new firmware and reboot with the old one (stored in a EEPROM on the local board). This means that you've also to write a simple boot loader on the remote system able to know if the firmware version is right or corrupted, if this is ok then the system can use the last firmware otherwise the system have to restore the last working firmware and use it.

Just my 2 cents...

Bye
Pow

rfid based fyp

menz said:
SWINI said:
what about an autonomous bot under the water!!!!!!
can u give me sum details about it??

Sure - there will be lots of sealing and waterproofing.

By the way, autonomous bot underwater are usually called Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV).

research work using dspic

have you decided?

home control system,fyp

menz said:
SWINI said:
what about an autonomous bot under the water!!!!!!
can u give me sum details about it??
Sensor suite for an Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV) is a challenge. Making things water-tight will be the problem that you will be solving constantly. Here's a good resource on underwater robotics: https://groups.yahoo.com/group/robotrov.

blueroomelectronics said:
Hope they went with my Space Shuttle suggestion.
You photo doesn't have a scale reference (humans, cars, trees). May be it's a tiny Shuttle. ;)

Re: final year project

you can try RF jammer..i try before..

quite fun when present it infront other...

all there phone cannot use..

final year project

why don't you do co gas inspection system for cars you can also do a car plate recognition system
both ideas can be added in addition to other car safety test as if car is beeing inspected by the governent or so

final year project

actually ive designed maglev
you can watch unofficial video on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUG9XoSdcPE

its not a complete video
the combined levitation + cruise with proper gui is not present in video ill edit the video and upload it soon

Status
Not open for further replies.