Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ideas for an M.Sc. thesis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eng.

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,
Does anyone have an idea for an M.Sc. in the field of embedded systems and communications? may be in coding , diversity, wimax, ofdm, idma. what are the hot points for research?

regards

all of these are hot.
I think the WiMax and Sensor network, also cooperative network with MIMO are good.

I assume this is a thesis for a Master of Electrical Engineering?

see this:
Implementation of a MIMO OFDM-Based Wireless LAN System
by:VAN ZELST AND SCHENK

**broken link removed**

I'm not into embedded systems lately. What i know is a friend did his PhD recently in JPEG2000 compression hardware implementation. A friend doing master by research in robotics is looking at SLAM (simultaneous localisation and mapping) techniques for autonomous robots. Another friend at CSE is building a RISC processor at the system level using vhdl for his master's by thesis degree. As for what is hot, i'm not too sure. Maybe something not too hot but often overlooked yet still important might be a good topic to choose, because it might mean less competitions :)

Do you know about Software Defined Radio (SDR) 4G cell phones technology...
u may need FPGA concepts also for this..
want detail mail me sreeram_k4@yahoo.co.in

I need thesis and research groups name working over Reconfigurable System On chip
If someone has material related to it
Kindly upload

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back