Status
Not open for further replies.

laydesign99

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all...where in socal is there a school for IC layout design? Any help is appreciated.

Re: IC layout courses

Hi!
As far as i know, in INDIA, there is no school giving the training on the layouts at present.
only thing they provide is some introduction to this field.
for furthere knowledge and the industry tools in use now a days, u ned to get the on job training.
And, yes i have heard sandeepani provides some sort of training in this field so u can search on line and see on their website.

Hi

If ur in bangalore u can go and check out in M.S.Ramaiha School of Advanced Studies Near Ramaiha Hospital. They r also giving training in Layout, ASIC Design, But no one will teach u more than basics their.

Regards
Sathi

www.icmaskdesign.co.uk
based in Ireland I would personally recomment them after being on the advanced analogue course in july.

Hi!!!!

k_90 said:
www.icmaskdesign.co.uk
based in Ireland I would personally recomment them after being on the advanced analogue course in july.

The reference died !!!!!!!

it's icmaskdesign.com

IC layout courses

In my opinion maybe a nice book-The Art of Analog Layout and a nice software-Cadence will be helpful for you, you know practise makes perfect, wish you success in this field!

Regards,
Cherry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…