Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[IBM cmrf7sf V2000] Config Calibre LVS and PEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktx2222

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
[IBM cmrf7sf V2000] Config Calibre LVS

Hi everyone,

I have just installed Calibre DRC, LVS for IBM cmrf7sf V2000 pdk. I don't know how to config the Calibre LVS. This is the instruction:

The shell variable TECHDIRshould be set to the directory location of the deck / runset; for example
.cshrc - “setenv TECHDIR path”
.kshrc - TECHDIR=“path”
Note: The deck has been updated to define the include path as: $TECHDIR/LVS/Include

Had anyone done it before? Please give me some advice. Thank you.

Generally the PDK already includes the rules for Calibre DRC and LVS, and instructions on how to run using its setup and file names.

If you are asking how to modify the LVS settings, the easiest way is Calibre Interactive - LVS. To invoke that from the command line, use "$MGC_HOME/bin/calibre -gui -lvs". (Notice that MGC_HOME is an environment variable, just like TECHDIR. If you need help with what the settings of those are, you'll need to talk to whoever installed the software at your site.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back