Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need your opinion!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dipu_haq

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
some guys are saying that after 5 years the total telecom market will colapse and the vendors will continue to loose their market and they will vanish from the market.

do you think it is a true forecast? if not then why?

thank you

Dipu

i don't think so..
Because in future wireless industry will play a big role.
it needs telecom requirement..

see Mr. Ilokesh....
ACCORDING to a survey conducted by worlds telecom association 70% of the profs replied that infuture no single technology dominate individually..all technological traits willbe mixed...for comm. we might use nm chips interfaced by embeded by designers and coded by s/w engineers...ok na

"some guys are saying that after 5 years the total telecom market will colapse and the vendors will continue to loose their market and they will vanish from the market"

Sounds like 'the sky is falling' :wink:

no way this cant be happened telecom is just started .at least for next 20 yr s u dont have to worry

This is not true.Telecom industry is just begining to grow.Ther are far more application possible in future as the technology evolves.There is no way the idustry is going to collapse

think of it ur self dude...every one needs a phone one kind or the other ..however may it evolve...its market is still going to be there to cater to the demand..!!!!!!!!!!simple...

my opinion is that nobody cannot tell what will happen tomorrow, and neither in five years.

no way this cant be happened telecom is just started .at least for next 20 yr s u dont have to worry

this good reply .... that is impossible to be happen ... the telecom is the life todays

NO it will exist.. these days, all the fields are mixing.... so every field will exist.. along with fields we have to have knowledeg of other fields also inorder to survive....

i think the technology might evolve and vendors that are minting money today might not be able to do it in the future because different technology and equipment would be used, but there's absolutely no way the whole telecom industry is collapsing.. you can bet your pretty posteriors on that!

wiztronix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back