Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need tsmc .25um ADS design kit (i have all the models)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gargoyle

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
who have the tsmc 0。25um ADS design kit?
i have all the models, but it is not convenient to use models only

Thanks gargoyle

i need tsmc .25um @DS design kit (i have all the models)

I don't have the design kit. but I have an idea for you, why not build a design kit by youself since you already had the model, you can refer to ADS manual to build your own design kit. There is a sample work under ADS examples, you need to write some AEL functions to link the symbols to the model. Another simple way is using the netlist include component to include all the models you have then use the idea device in ADS, specify your own model for the device before simulation. But build own design kit is more excited.

gargoyle said:
who have the tsmc 0。25um ADS design kit?
i have all the models, but it is not convenient to use models only

Thanks gargoyle

Do you have the Resistors or BJT Transistors models?

hi gargoyle - as far as i know tsmc design kit is strickly company confidential...and i agree with pi331133 build it up on your own...

cheers

i have build the design kit by myself
if u need any help, pls let me know

I have models for some process, as well. Can you show me how you build a design kit?
Or can you give me a link for it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back