Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need Pspice simulation of this circuit. :( Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrkilic27

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello

I have to simulate this on Pspice but I couldn't success ,

VariableDutyCycleSchematic.gif

Please help me..

Regards..

Last edited:

No you didn't.
Press the go advanced button in the lower right corner, then press the attachment icon over the text editor and attach your file.
some types are not accepted but you can see if the file is uploaded or not, if it isn't use a zip file

Alex

OH sorry , you have attached it in the first post :oops:

I have asked for your specific problem, I don't see any problem so far, You want someone else to simulate the circuit for you, why don't you do it yourself?

Alex

I have asked for your specific problem, I don't see any problem so far, You want someone else to simulate the circuit for you, why don't you do it yourself?

Alex

I am trying but I dont know how will I use that Schmitt Trigger in circuit ?

your answers don't make much sense , each answer you give creates more questions, I ask for an explanation and I get one line answers, I'm getting a little tired of this.
Can you give a specific cause of why you can't simulate the circuit?
What is "I dont know how will I use that Schmitt Trigger in circuit" supposed to mean?
You have presented a schematic that you want to simulate, every component connection is specific, all you have to do is wire the circuit in the simulator.
If you don't know the internal structure of the IC then download the datasheet.

Alex

I am trying but I dont know how will I use that Schmitt Trigger in circuit ?
The problem doesn't become much clearer. Did you check which of the circuit components are present in your PSPICE version?

Hey ,

Thanks for your interest.

This is my work for tomorrow and I do not know Pspice very well. Professor said me to simulate this circuit on Pspice to find that square waves but because lack of Pspice knowledge I can not do it and also I do not have time to learn Pspice exactly. I need a simulation of this and I will study on that circuit after that I will do it myself.. I just wanted from someone to simulate it and give me the file..

I am trying something but my knowledge is not enough, I can not connect cable and voltages in this circuit and I do not know which values should I use on Anlaysis-Setup..

This is problem.. If you help me I will be so happy.. I am trying it hours but no result. =(((

Hey ,

Thanks for your interest.

This is my work for tomorrow and I do not know Pspice very well. Professor said me to simulate this circuit on Pspice to find that square waves but because lack of Pspice knowledge I can not do it and also I do not have time to learn Pspice exactly. I need a simulation of this and I will study on that circuit after that I will do it myself.. I just wanted from someone to simulate it and give me the file..

I am trying something but my knowledge is not enough, I can not connect cable and voltages in this circuit and I do not know which values should I use on Anlaysis-Setup..

This is problem.. If you help me I will be so happy.. I am trying it hours but no result. =(((

If somebody gives you the simulation result it's not going to help you or solve your problem.
At the moment maybe difficult to simulate this circuit. My advice you should try to simulate simple simulation first. Then after getting little handy you try to simulate your circuit. Find some tutorial which will tell you step by step with pictures to simulate a simple circuit like ("push-pull" or "inverter") circuit on Pspice. Just google some tutorial and try it.

It isn't difficult but the whole point of being given a task is to learn, not be given the answer. There are a quite a few tutorials about Pspice around - I suggest you work through one of those first https://www.edaboard.com/threads/90230/ then apply what you have learnt to the problem.

Keith.

Attachments

• Schmitt oscillator.pdf
    5.1 KB · Views: 107
Status
Not open for further replies.