Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need Data sheet or pin-out for IC BAZ3743

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawwa7

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
atx power supply pwm ic

hi all
i have a computer power supply (ATX) that have a faulty PWM IC
this IC has a strange part number printed on it :
BAZ37430407H

i need a data sheet or pin-out for this IC and if there's any other equivalent of the well known kinds it'd be highly appreciated .
please help if u do have any info
thanks in advance

Best Regards

y-b200atx

Lots of ATX power supplies use the TL494, TL495.
There is also a NEC equivalent, but I don't recall the P/N.

Check and see if TL494 is the same package, etc. and if the connections would make sense. I mean start with the supply, GND pins, ouput to drive the power transistor. If those make sense, try the rest, such as oscillator, etc.

Who makes this chip of yours? Any logo on it? Any other info?

y-b200atx ver:3.1

hi VVV
thanks for ur reply and trying help me
yes, u r right .. most of atx power supplies are based on the 494 chip and the one of NEC is UPC494 and there r many other brands of this IC .
the one here is the same package (16 pin) DIP package but different pin-outs like the output to the switching transistors are pin 7 and pin 8 and pin 1 is Vcc while pin 9 is PG ( power good) and pin 2 is power on .. those some of the pin outs i could figuare out , the +5V standby is ok and the power starts up , then shut down in a few seconds .
i can't find any logos or other helpful info for this IC more than the mentioned here , i need any info or just the pin outs to follow the circuit .
hope any one can supply any data
best regards

dr0183 datasheet

well guys .. does any one know where can i buy this IC from the net ?
any distributor of this IC that can buy 10+ pcs over the net would be of great help
this new kind of ICs has been used in atx power supply recently and fail stopping the power supply and couldn't find any replacements or equivalents . so i need an equivalent for this IC or any company that sells this IC online.
thanks in advance
best regards

lc-b350atx схема

hi Amro
thank u for trying help me and the effort u do for that , the problem is i need to figuer it first .. the part number printed on the IC doesn't indicate anything and any search give no results !!
i need to know the correct part number of this IC first .. i've tried to search the number printed on the IC but no results found , so if any one has any idea about this IC that's used in modern 300+ Watt ATX computer power supply please give a hint or just give the correct true number that may help ordering it.
it's like the PWM 494 chip but using different pin-out with the same DIP 16 pins with those info printed on it in two rows like this :

BAZ37430407H

please help and thanks in advance
Regards

ic 2003 used in atx power supply

sawwa,
the best solution is to spend 2-3 hours with the PS and get some schematic arround the IC.

After that, please see if u can use TL494 with minor changes ( u should cut some wires ), and use a 494 chip. The price should be low, about 0.3 euro/chip.

Added after 2 minutes:

here is some pdf

lc-b350atx schematic

HI sawwa7

this a free link contain many of Atx 300w

you can search about your diagram or similar one

and you can replace your ic with another one by using the similar diagram

u have to do this in case the power unit which u have china made or unknown made

regards

https://www.eserviceinfo.com/index.php?what=search2&searchstring=atx

baz37430407h

hi gu_biologu
thank u , i do have the data sheet for many 494 chips and i think it'll be the only solution is to use one 494 chip instead of this one using a small stripboard and wires .. i'll try if i couldn't find any replacement or equivalents .

hi Amro
thanks again for that link , but i've already had all this schematics and more and of course i've checked them all but no one has this IC or even similar one , may be the only solution will be using 494 chip and hope it'll work with a little modifications , but still hope that some one can tell use about this strange IC , the power supply unit is made in china , i saw the same chip in many other units but mine is faulty and has no dirve to the switching transistor even the stand by section is working fine .
thanks and still watiting for any answer that may help before trying the 494 chip
Best Regards

switching power supply models lc b350atx

Hi sawwa7

you need ic have 2 out put

i think kA7500 is the best one it works in old ATX units

the out put osillator drive to 2 transistor

take this data and try

i hope it'll work with a little modifications

regards

transistor lc-b350atx

Hi Amro
thank u very much , but the IC kA7500 is an exact equivalent to the same chip 494 like dbl494 and upc494 and so on .
it's an exact equivalent pin-to-pin .
i agree about modifications , but i need to know first all the pin-out of my IC .. if i don't get the info required i couldn't make this modifications .
i don't mind using the same chip , but need to get the pin-out info first .. this power supply have only one IC in the same package 16 pin DIP , the old power supplies were using the 494 chip (16 Pin DIP) with another 8 pin DIP OP-Amp like 393 .. there's a difference in pinout and modifications will not be easy unless i got the complete pin-out info .
thank u very much
Best Regards

dbl 494 datasheet

well guys
i got some more information that may help idenfifying this IC
this atx power supply model is : LC-B350ATX
with the following outputs :
+3.3V@28A
+5V@35A
+12V@16A
-12V@0.8A
-5V@0.3A
+5V SB@2A

also i found this printed on the components side of the power supply unit :
Y-B200ATX
Ver: 3.1
the pinouts of the IC that i could figuer out were :
Pin 1= Vcc
Pin2 connected through 3.5K resistor to the green wire for PS-ON
pin7= output 1 to the switching transistors
Pin8 = output 2 to the switching transistors
Pin9 = PG ( power Good)
pin 12= GND

hope this will help more in identifying this PWM controle chip

lc-b350atx diagram

hi all
this IC is look similar to the one posted in the pic below .. very close to DR0183
the same output pins .. but not exactly match .. i hope this may help getting the pin out of requested IC
Best Regards

atx power supply pwm ic

hi all colleagues
i've got the pinouts of this IC and now i need a replacement or equivalent for this one or where on line can i buy this one
thanks in advance
Regards

atx power supply using ic 2003

hi all
please guys help to find replacement for this IC .. what replacement or equivalent i can use?
where i can get this IC from on line store?
what part number should i use to order ?
please help if u can
thanks in advance
Best regards

dip16+pwm controller+atx power+pdf

hi all
well guys .. finally i've got the correct IC part number that may help some of u and may help me in turn to find a replacement or equivalent .. this IC is a pwm+supervisory IC included in one package .. it's supposed to be a DR-B2003
can any one tell me what replacement of this IC or where can i find it?
i need to buy 20+ pcs if any one have a source for it or an equivalent pin to pin please contact me
thank u in advance
best regards

ka7500 datasheet

I did a search on the NTE website but could not find a cross.
I suggest you email their techsupport. Most likely they make a cross.
www.ecgproducts.com/

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back