Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I miss the old layout of this forum - so quick and easy to navigate

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the difference between 'helped me' and 'like'?

Can we like as many posts as we want or is it the same as helped me which has a daily limit?

Do people like helped mes or like likes more?

Like is just a reaction to the post like Love, Haha, Wow, etc. There are no limits for reactions. Helped me gives 2 reputation points to the poster and is shown under the post.

Hi Hayk D,

Great, thanks for the explanation.

.......... very light grey text on a light background, really thin font in headings so its hard for some to read.
This has been a source of irritation to me for a long time - not just at edaboard, but also at many other sites. Same thing for the opposite: dark text on a black background. Ridiculous.

its not just edaboard and other sites - the washing instruction on clothes labels

a different issue - signing in:
click on login in, one of three things happens:

i get the pop up box for username and password, as i expect is supposed to happen

or, i get just my pre-loaded username, and no pop up box - clicking on username shades the entire screen. i have to go to a different websits and come back and do the entire login process again

and i forgot the third, but there is a different result sometimes

it would be ice if that was fixed
i use firefox 78.0.2 64 bit on windows 10

i get the pop up box for username and password, as i expect is supposed to happen

or, i get just my pre-loaded username, and no pop up box - clicking on username shades the entire screen. i have to go to a different websits and come back and do the entire login process again

and i forgot the third, but there is a different result sometimes

it would be ice if that was fixed
i use firefox 78.0.2 64 bit on windows 10
I'm running the exact same setup and haven't seen a similar issue.

IF you are running Firefox with any add-ons, first try disabling all your add-ons and try to login a few times. If you don't have the problem without the add-ons try to enable the add-ons one at a time until you find the one that is causing your strange behavior.

I don't use many add-ons only a couple that deal with ads and privacy. I've always seen issues with add-ons to both Firefox/Chrome, so stopped using them years ago.

i would like the menu line
to be permanently at the top of the page, like
forums best answers whats new etc

i would like the menu line
to be permanently at the top of the page, like
forums best answers whats new etc
You can access the new posts, unanswered, find threads etc, from the menu line.

Look for the downward pointing triangle next to FORUMS, if you click on that all the options for what you want to see on the forum show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back