Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I have terminal port error in Hfss simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenelex

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
help me about this error
Port refinement, process hf3d error: Terminal Source1_T1 on port p1 contains a non-conducting edge. The terminal may need to be assigned manually

Both edges of the port must be conductor (or PEC). The error says that one edge is not a conductor.

Thank you amihomo
how can assigned manually terminal port?

also this error in Example – 180° Ring Hybrid user guide hfss^10 , I apply all the steps in the example, but before work analysis give me this error
Port refinement, process hf3d error: Port p1 is assigned to an internal face Only allowed with lumped ports
Please note that I when disconnect the port for Trace give me another error when plugged This error appears

maybe your configuration is wrong, you should check HFSS tools > option> HFSS option >general >auto assin terminal port .my english is poor,i hope you can understand my words and also this can help you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back