Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I am a fresh Beginner

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaipraveen

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi to everyone,
I have completed my first year in Electronics Engineering.. I am interested in learning by doing things! Can anyone please guide me to build small projects... How do I start-off? Any recommedations for good books???

I can suggest
Getting started in Electronics by Forrest Mims and
Starting Electronics by Keith Brindley

for the books; if you are interested you can find them in PDF as well.
I also recommend Electronics magazines such as Everyday Practical Electronics & Elektor. EPE has started an introductory course which is very useful for beginners. PDF versions of both magazines can be found on the web.
:wink:
Good Luck

WOw,

what a good attitude that you have..
Well before you do things , make sure the objective that you want to achieve...

After that you can carry on to do your projects..Remembefr knowledge is important on doing things....

I believe thera a lot of small projects that you can go into it. Search the internet and try to do something that is very usefull..Dont do blindly..

Thats all from me...

hi.. for projects.. electronics for u magazines would be very useful.. u can get many circuits and ideas for circuit.. and latest trendsin electronics and many more stuff. its very nice..

I also suggested the "Pirate Radio and Video Book" by Newton Braga
It has lots of RF based projects...

Warning: If you found the book, some of its projects merely(obviuosly) violating some radio laws on other countries

hi
i wd advise u to take up ur basics on electronics properly before putting ur hands in to projects. then u ll be able to analyze how the circuit behaves... u see this is most critical... any magazine wil give you good idea about small projects...electronics for you, elector etc....

buying books is waste of money.
in the web u can get questions.. try Bowden and hobby circuits its the best suited for beginners and it will be very nice

hi

i will suggest to do internship if u have some skill.u will learn about coming subjects also.whether u r not doing any work in that but u should b doing with some electronics engineer in field

circuit theory,analog electronics and digital electronics are important

before any projects u must be sure u master the basics
then u may start in doing projects
easiest to start with microcontroller applications (leds, switches, keypads...etc)
u will find tons online
and u have to start learning C and assembly of course

good luck
Salma:D

i think you must start a small project.For example AC-DC converter.

start with circuit analysis with some simulation tool , do some small circuits like amplifiers, ocillators , filter circuits ,RC , LC , RLC combinations etc., using general purpose PCB . compare the result with the simulation.
search for bitscope or PC based osciloscope , with them u can use PC as CRO thru sound card .
All the best .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back