Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HUGO Human Voxel Model or AustinMan Electromagnetic Voxels v2.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

integermaxwell

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anyone provide HUGO Human Voxel Model or AustinMan Electromagnetic Voxels v2.2 download links ? Can these models be simulated in CST Microwave Studio 2014 ? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

I don't know if the HUGO model is proprietary (which means it would be against forum rules to request) but the AustinMan one is open source, which you must not have even attempted to search for as I found it as the first google link.

And this about using CST to run simulations with voxel models.
https://www.cst.com/Applications/Article/HUGO+Human+Body+Model

Next time try google first. I only used it to check if the request was for copyrighted information or not.

I've googled but AustinMan Electromagnetic Voxels v2.2 asks for an user name and password to download from the link. Do you have it ? Thanks.

no, but as it's open source I'm sure you can contact them about using them. So go sign up instead of asking for someone else's login info.

If you ask something like that again I'll be forced to delete this thread as that would imply you meant to obtain something through illegitimate means.

The rules state:
Do not share or request copyright material
Do not upload, attach, or otherwise post any copyrighted material which you are not free to redistribute (subject to the licensing terms of the specific item). If you have a question about having permission to post or attach a specific item, please ask a moderator. We do not condone nor accept posts pertaining to illegal activities such as hacking, cracking, *****, or spam.
IEEE papers are also copyrighted and as such not allowed unless you have the author permission or are freely available, please read this.

Post content described below is not allowed
Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back