Not open for further replies.

omara007

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi folks ..

Anyone knows how to view the generated netlist as a schematic in Synplicity ?
I'm using synplicity that comes along with Lattice ispLever package ..

Thanks in advance

Have you looked at the users guide or used the help feature that comes with the tool ( I presume you are using Synplify)?

Your RTL block diagram should automatically generate unless you have changed some settings.

E

nxtech said:
Have you looked at the users guide or used the help feature that comes with the tool ( I presume you are using Synplify)?

Your RTL block diagram should automatically generate unless you have changed some settings.

E

sorry for the typo .. yes I meant Synplify ..
I have indeed looked at the help files but I couldn't reach anything regarding the schematics .. and I didn't change any default settings ..

Do you know how can I view the schematics of the generated netlist ?

If what you are referring to is the logic implemented in the device you are using you wont get that from Synplify. You will need to get that, if that is available, from the Lattice tool.

I know Xilinx used to offer that ability but since I really did not find it all that useful I have not kept up with whether they still support that feature.

You may need to contact your local Lattice FAE for help with that.

E

I indeed have the rest of the lattice flow .. which is called ispLEVER .. have you dealt with it ?

I have not used that tool, however you may want to try and get in touch with an FAE from Lattice as they can be a big help.

E

If you want to view schematics and you r provided with the Lattice isp lever soft.
then you can use PRESISSION synthesis tool provided along with it.

vikrant.eda said:
If you want to view schematics and you r provided with the Lattice isp lever soft.
then you can use PRESISSION synthesis tool provided along with it.

Yes I can .. but I'm forced to use synplify as it's the company's flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…