Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to use xilinx IP Core in qu(ar)tus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwrln

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have made a design using ISE, but xilinx device is too cheap, I want to translate it into @ltera. The problem is I used IP core of ISE. How can I translate it ? Is it possible?

Many Xilinx cores are encrypted, so can't be moved. Which core do you need? Maybe someone can suggest an alternative source.

Too cheap?? If you can clarify that, maybe someone can help you continue using Xilinx.

Many of the Xilinx IP Core has an Altera equivalent. You will have to modify your code to use the Altera core. In case of cores that you purchased from Xilinx, you may have to purchase similar cores from Altera. Which cores are you looking for?

Yes ,you should tell us which IP core do you need?
As Many Xilinx cores are encrypted,we can not help you to decrypted it:) At https://www.altera.com you may find what you need

Last edited by a moderator:

I think you have to modify your design and use the altera equivalent one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back