Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to solve the Voltage Converter and any races?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomson

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,
Currently I'm implementing a pretty small SoC chip which requires a Voltage Converter, does anybody know how to design it or which one shall be bought?

Are there any races between the different voltage signals transferring using different voltage as there VDD! If this is the case, how to solve it?

Thanks in advance!

You may need a level shift circuit

Thomson

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
hiwar said:
You may need a level shift circuit

Thanks for your kindly reply!

However, since I'm not familiar with the analog circuits, if you can elaborate on this topic, then the more benefits can be achieved!
<1> in fact, I have some coarse perception on the voltage converter based on the resistor-structure or Transistor-structure used as resistors.
<2> since this circuit is used in the 5-v ---> 3-v circuit and you know, this is used as the voltage supply not as just one level convertion as the signal. Although i've refered to some data sheet for this topic, they are not detailed. So if you have some good documents, can you share it with me!

Thanks in advance

Thomson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back