Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to simulate thermal noise in SC circuits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

naalald

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
layout sc circuits

Any idea about simulating the thermal noise in SC circuits in HSpice?

hspice thermal noise

USE CADENCE SPECTRE

thermal noise matlab

there is often two-phase clock in SC circuit. Do the noise simulation at the two phase individully, then add the two noise power.

matlab thermal noise

I hear spectreRF can do this , and I am now studying this too. You can read this paper: Ken Kundert <simulating switched capacitor filters with spectreRF>

sc circuits

could you please send the paper!

thermal noise

what do you want to simulate - transient noise ? - only possible in spectre / > MMSIM60 as far as I know ...

noise site:edaboard.com

hand calcualtion first.

thermal noise simulation

Can anyone give me some code(C or Matlab code) about how to simulate the thermal noise, thank you.

capacitor thermal noise

I use the hspice to simulate the thermal noise.
First i run the transient simulation,then save the DC work point at the phase in close-loop.
Then run a AC noise simulation use the DC point above, than can get the total noise.

sc noise spectre

I used Matlab simulate therm noise with simple formula KT/C, it can be seen from razavi <Design of analog CMOS integrated circuits>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back