Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to simulate EMC radiation of all nets in Hyperlynx?

Status
Not open for further replies.

buenos

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi.

i can sumulate EMC radiation of individual nets in hyperlynx, against the FCC standard.

but, how can I simulate all the nets together?

I think if one net passes the FCC limit test, then its not shure that all the 100 bus signals will pass also together the same limit. i mean the radiation is accumulating, i think. or not?

As i know the FCC test is to decide if we can manufacture the product or not: will we get athorization to manufacture and sell the product in europe, or not.

hyperlynx EMC

hi Buenos,

can we get fcc standards?

Help is really appreciated!!!

abhi

hyperlynx EMC

at the texas instruments website, look for SPRU889, and check page 66 for the FCC values. bjut its included in the Hyperlynx too.

hyperlynx EMC

you can use Board Wizard(batch Mode) in hyperlynx.

hyperlynx EMC

as i can realize it, it will check also individual wires, if the radiation from one wire is too big or not.

could you show me in a report file, where is a "radiation together" ? and not just in the report file, but in the spectrum analizer graphical display too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back