Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HOW TO SHOW TITLE BLOCK IN PCB FILE

Status
Not open for further replies.

omid_juve

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
PLZ TELL ME HOW CAN I SHOW TITLE BLOCK IN PCB FILE IN ALTIUM DESIGNER 6.8

I don't think there is an easy way to do that. You just have to draw it yourself using the drawing tools.

omid_juve said:
PLZ TELL ME HOW CAN I SHOW TITLE BLOCK IN PCB FILE IN @ltium DESIGNER 6.8

In your folder, ...\Altium Designer 6\Templates, there are various PCBDOC files with letters in front of the names like A4.PCBDOC, B.PCBDOC, etc. Those are template files for title blocks and page index letters and numbers, and the letters in the filename are standard sheet sizes. Open the desired template in Altium Designer, select all, and copy. Now open your PCB and paste the template onto whatever layer you want. Generally, AD uses mechanical layer 16 for this purpose.

There's info starting on page 5 of "TU0110 Preparing the Board for Design Transfer.pdf" which is in your "Help" folder.

omid_juve

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back