Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] How to remove DRC markers with checking method in cadence-virtuoso?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyleeinhit

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
[Urgent!!!!!]How to remove DRC markers with checking method in cadence-virtuoso?

Hi, guy,

I ran DRC checking with cadence virtuoso diva. Usually the checking method is "flat". I chose "hierarchical" as checking method this time but got all error markers as shown in attached figure.

If the checking method is "flat", I can remove all the markers in menu: Verify-->Markers-->Delete all. But this time I cannot remove the markers. Anyone can help me out?

This is urgent because I have a deadline ahead. HELPPPPPPPPPP!

Attachments

• DRC markers.PNG
    DRC markers.PNG
    223.9 KB · Views: 185

I'm sure this could be done by SKILL commands, but unfortunately I can't help you with those. There are, however, a few work arounds:

- you could of course dive down in all hierarchical cells & subcells and repeat the Verify-->Markers-->Delete all command. Tedious, may be.

- you could streamout, then streamin again the full design. By default, the DRC layers aren't reproduced when using streamout to GDS.
Check your streamOut.map, edit it, if necessary.

I tried method 1. It does not work.

Method 2 works. Thanks!!!

PS: DIVA verification software designers still have a lot to work.

I'm sure this could be done by SKILL commands, but unfortunately I can't help you with those. There are, however, a few work arounds:

- you could of course dive down in all hierarchical cells & subcells and repeat the Verify-->Markers-->Delete all command. Tedious, may be.

- you could streamout, then streamin again the full design. By default, the DRC layers aren't reproduced when using streamout to GDS.
Check your streamOut.map, edit it, if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back