Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to realize noise cancellation using simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.

chelena

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Any idea how to realize noise cancellation using simulink given that a noisereference and noisyspeech signals separately.

I had tried to implement using the signal processing blocksets as follows:

From the Signal Processing Sources I took "From Wave File" for both signals separately and the noisereference was connected after passing through FDATool to the Desired port of "NLMS Algorithm". The output of the NLMS is subtracted from the noisyspeech signal and given to "To Wave Device" from the Signal Processing Sinks. However, when I simulate it I didn't get the required signal output i.e. noise free speech. So, please help me how to proceed!!

Thanks

Very good point... I am actually working on the same sort of project, where I will be using the NLMS, Kalman and some more Algorithms...

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back