Not open for further replies.

kabaleevisu

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone ,

at present i am learning Concept HDL.i am using cadence allegro 16.2 . concept HDL user guide contains 592 pages i want to learn quickly for concept HDL. is it possible to learn quickly by using video tutorial link or anybody have concept HDL with example user guide.

i have some doubt in Design entry concept HDL

what is HDL (i could not find abbreviation in user-guide.?

how it is differ from Design Entry CIS?

"please any one Help for me or post link for learning "

First up, HDL stands for Hardware Description Language, I'm surprised that Google didn't tell you that straight away.

I haven't heard of concept HDL, but the goal behind most HDL is either verification through simulation, or synthesis for an ASIC or FPGA/CPLD. by the sounds of word concept, I'd guess your working with more of an abstract project involving simulating or testing a piece of hardware / subsystem...

Never heard of Design Entry CIS, but the two main HDL languages are VHDL and Verilog.

It seems you might be working with some very vendor specific tools / languages... Unfortunately this being non-standard means that you might have to do some reading,

Best of luck,

Mike

---------- Post added at 22:46 ---------- Previous post was at 22:42 ----------

For more info potentially related info see thread: https://www.edaboard.com/threads/111645/

in internet you can find a little tutorial writted from Jason Blankenberg (University of Delaware) called Introduction to PCB Design Cadence PCB Design Tools - CPEG 324.
At this moment I don't have the link of the document.
Ask me if you are a problem.

Valerio

This is a great tutorial for Concept HDL ( Now known as Design Entry HDL)

http://www.referencedesigner.com/tutorials/hdl/hdl_01.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…