Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to print node capacitor in spectre?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wateror

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
captab spectre

we can use .print cap(node) to plot capacitor curves in hspice. But how do we do that in spectre? I found there was a captab option in transient analysis. But it seems that it only calculate a capacitors at one point...
Is there any idea?

cadence captab

I had done a function request to Smash some years ago to implement the printing of node capacitance and node impedance. These infos are side effects of the modified nodal analysis but still not used in simulators.

I need it some years ago for detection of floating nodes in analog circuit. I know that for digital TL there exist something but for analog there is nothing. You have to reason all transistors and all modes for your self. That is still the case.

I have heard that this functions is now implemented in Smash.

spectre captab

could you try the option captab=1,
see if it works.

mos spectre capacitance

captab=1? do you mean I should write spectre netlist? But I really want to do it in Analog enviorenment...

captab option in spectre

captab option is there in analog environment also. there is a switch under analysis options,that you need to enable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back