Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to plot E-plane and H-plane fields in HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

m10mn

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
e plane vs h plane

How to plot co and cross polarizations in E-plane and H-plane for a patch in HFSS?

Thanks.

hfss field plot plane

This is urgent. please any one has an idea...

understanding e-plane and h-plane

m10mn said:
This is urgent. please any one has an idea...

unfortunately i have seen your email quite late, sorry...!! you can plot the co/cross polarization for the patch antenna by calculating and plotting the tetha and phi components of E field in the farfield from the results data in HFSS on the E plane and H plane.

m10mn

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
e plane hfss

hey dude.the E-plane and H-plane are decided by the feed.if your feed is on x direction than your E-plane will be phi =0 and H-plane would be phi=90 degrees.i hope that answers your question.

if not do let me know

regards
sajid mohammed.

Hi All,
I am new in HFSS. I have designed a slotted Patch antenna with probe feeding to Z axis. Can anyone let me know how to plot E-H plane and co-cross polarization. Thank you.

Re: e plane hfss

Hi
How to determine phi value for E plane H plane if feed is on z direction (Coax prob Feed)
TQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back