Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Measuring scattered fields from the scene/object plane received by a receiver/waveguide

meshedmangoes

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I have an antenna array setup with radiation boundary in HFSS. The fields are scattered from the object plane, lying at a distance (parallel to the array plane). I want to measure these scattered fields. Is a simple waveguide (appropriate to cut-off frequency) is enough to measure the scattered fields from the object? I want to run the simulation with changing antenna parameters (changing transmitting fields) and observe the scattered fields (reflected from the scene) received at the waveguide or observation plane.

If you have any idea of setting up such a simulation, it would be very helpful, thank you.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back