Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to perform AC sweep for lock in detector with OrCAD 9.2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

apenevm

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am trying to perform AC sweep for lock in detector which is in the attachment with OrCAD 9.2. Both reference and input signal are sinusoidal. Reference signal (V2), fixed frequency 100 Hz is connected to non inverting input of operational amplifier OPA602. Input signal (V6) is sinusoidal and connected to analog switches. I need frequency variation from 10 Hz to 10 kHz for input signal.
I set AC Sweep and corresponding values for Start Frequency, End Frequency and Points per decade but I don't know what kind of voltage sources have to be used (VSIN, VSTIM or VAC). How should I set AC sweep only for input signal? Could you please give me an advice? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Attachments

• LockInDetector.jpg
    LockInDetector.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 104

It's a non-linear circuit that can be only simulated in transient analysis. You need to use a time domain input source, e.g.VSIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back