Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to paralyze an electrical circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tilen

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How to paralyze an electrical circuit with an remote electrical/magnetic impulse?

You do it exactly like you said. You generate high level electro magnetic pulse (EMP). You could use nuclear fission or fusion bomb to generate such pulse. Please let me know prior to testing if you are in Canada or US.

As far as I know, there have been some experimental EMP generator setups in the 80th with conventional techniques, but most likely neither suitable for a D.I.Y. setup.

Didn't the police have a model car that they guided under a car they were following and it emitted a strong EMP that stopped the car?

Didn't an American fighter plane blast a strong EMP at an enemy plane and it stopped it (but not a Russian plane that used vacuum tubes in its computer)?

Status
Not open for further replies.