Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to Panelization of PCB using pads2005?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinki patel

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi friends,
i am working as a PCB design engineer and i want to first time to penalize the my
board in pads200 :?:
so give me guideline for how to panelized the PCB using pads2005?
plz help me it's really urgent

We let our board fabricators do the panelization for our boards. Typically we'll put the information about how we want the boards panelized on a separate layer like layer 20 or right on the drill drawing layer (24). The info we put includes outlines, dimensions, number of pieces, rotation, number and location of toolings holes and fiducials, any special copper features required for alignment/registration, custom test strips, required cutouts etc.

Hi pinki patel,

If you have a small PCB you can copy it into PADS Layout. The problem is that PADS doesn't copy the board outline (however you can duplicate it using 2D Lines).
The very big limitation to panelize a job is that all components REF-DES are incremented! But il you have not need of silkscreen layer may be this solution pleased to you.

Save your job before!

pcbman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back