Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to mesure the AC voltage in PIC ADC without using DC i.e Capacitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DHANANJAYA L

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Sir I am have to measure analog voltage in PIC ADC but I have to connetct directly from step down transformer hig voltage to 5 volts to ADC . I have connected a this supply voltage but it will +ve and -ve cycles i want only positive cyles. I am using op-amp for peak detector but I dont have any much more ideas please suggest a accurate vale produce the voltage to PIC ADC

what is the voltage from transformer use potentional divider biased between half the voltage for +ve and -ve cycles

Dear Sir I am have to measure analog voltage in PIC ADC but I have to connetct directly from step down transformer hig voltage to 5 volts to ADC . I have connected a this supply voltage but it will +ve and -ve cycles i want only positive cyles. I am using op-amp for peak detector but I dont have any much more ideas please suggest a accurate vale produce the voltage to PIC ADC

To measure AC voltage, first rectify voltage then use voltage divider. Also you can use OpAmp to measure for example -2,5V to 2,5V with ADC 0-5V.

Existing EDABoard thread:

https://www.edaboard.com/threads/69582/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back