Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to making the electrics lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

janarthana

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Photo0013.jpg , i want make one lock , that the lock if one signal is passed to the lock,it want to open automatically.

i am going to keep the key in the lock , for the key safety i am going to use this lock , if i give pulse input to that lock means it want to open, i am going to give that pulse though keypad.

- - - Updated - - -

but it want to take low power , and low cost

try using a mosfet design where the pulse must be given to the gate and its voltage must be greater than the threshold voltage

secondly when key is inserted there must be provision for closing the source drain circuit and there by drain current can flow

we know that when voltage exceeds threshold voltage the channel is created and thereby a path for drain current is found

the current can then be used to open the lock

View attachment 77848 , i want make one lock , that the lock if one signal is passed to the lock,it want to open automatically.

I'm sorry I didnt understand what is that on posted picture ?

This looks like similar mountaineering equipment karabiner but more like some pendant for keys.

Better use some box with electronic lock.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.