Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to interface assura tool with virtuoso layout editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajashekar

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi ,
1. I am able to run drc on command promt with assura , it is genarated some errors .
the problem is how to view these errors in layout .i don't have any asura icon to load those errors .

2. how to create assura icon in layout window ? for running drc lvs on GUI mode .

Regards ,
Rajashekar .

If you have correctly set ASSURAHOME environment variable, the call of the program is very simple (look figure from Assura Physical Verification User Guide.)

We are not getting assura in the tools menu .For getting that what we have to do ?
In tools menu when i clik "dracula Interactive" the following skill statement is loding .
deInstallApp(getCurrentWindow() "Dracula Interactive") .
my Question is from which skill file above statement is loding .

Regards ,
Rajashekar.

Dracula is not Assura!

For examples i showed Dracula . the problem with assura .i e
Assura is not comming in that tools menu .

is there liscence for Assura in your system, check that

I am able to run on command prompt ,for viewing errors i need to interface with virtuoso.

Check the file .bashrc. It should contain the next lines necessarily. (Path to files of course is yours.)

PATH=$PATH:/usr/cads/cds/ASSURA313/tools/bin:/usr/cads/cds/ASSURA313/tools/assura/bin
ASSURAHOME=/usr/cads/cds/ASSURA313
export ASSURAHOME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back