Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to implement MUSIC algorithm for 1L array in MATLAB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadiq114

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to implement MUSIC algorithm for 1L array in MATLAB to estimate angles of elevation and azimuth. Can you help me in this regard please?

weetabixharry

You have given the MUSIC algorithm code with circular array geometry. Its very good and works correctly. But if instead of circular array, we have L-type array geometry, then how will we change your code? Further, if we change the position of L-type array i.e., initially its on xy-axes, then lets say we move it to yz-axes or zx-axes, then how will we change the code?
Further, if a ULA is along x-axis, then it will estimate elevation angle, but if we place the same ULA on y-axis, then will it estimate elevation angle or azimuth angle?
Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back