Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to get off some cells like "**SEQGEN**" in DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdog

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I want to compile my design to gate-level with DC, but I always got some cells like **SEQGEN** in the netlist, I have no idea about the reason, that seems like I didn't finish the compiling, is the anyone knows that?

Regrads,

DC couldn't find an equivalent cell in the target library. You should be able to determine what logic DC is trying to map to this "non"-found cell.

Re: How to get off some cells like "**SEQGEN**" in

hi,

my 2cents,

please check whether you had kept set_dont_touch on these registers or designs so that tool could not go ahead in mapping.

also, please check your list of set_dont_use cells, some of the cells in the dont use list is what wanted for this specific mapping as tool is not finding, it is not able to map, please revisit this as well

hope this should help you out.

myprayers,
chip design made easy
https://www.vlsichipdesign.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back