Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
The steps to generate a script in allegro are as following.
1. Select File-Script, enter the file name 'colors', for example, do not click the 'Enter' button, and then click 'Record'.
2. Select Color/Visibility, if you want to close all the projects, then select Global Visibility on the right top, change the value to All Invisible, click 'Apply'.
3. Select Components of the Group, find Class-Ref Des, and tick the Assembly_top box below to open the view.
4. Select Geometry of the Group, open OUTLINE in Board Geometry and Assembly_top in PackageGeometry.
5. Select Stack-up of the Group, open Pin.Via.DRC.Etch of TOP and BOTTOM, while for GND and VCC, only open DRC.ANTI ETCH. If you want to set a new color, select one in Palette and click the color lump you want to change.
6. Select File-Script-Stop to stop script-recording.
The foregoing configuration of layers and colors will be kept in colors.scr. colors.scr is a text file that can be edited in general text editing program and File-File Viewer.
If you want to test the script, close all the views by selecting All Invisible, enter replay colors into the commend line below, then you'll see the program run as your foregoing configuration.