Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to extract matlab file using veriloga to measure ADC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

del-sig

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all

I'm simulating 2nd order delta sigma ADC using spectreS. Initially DAC coefficients are calculated using simulink model and its designed in SpectreS(by another student). Now I'm reworking on this circuit to improve the center frequency.

So I would like to measure ADC performance using spectreS for different input frequencies/amplitude. My prof told me to use one verilog block to extract data from circuit and calculate its PSD in matlab. But I tried to do this, I'm not getting matlab file from veriloga block.

If anyone knows how to measure the ADC performance and how to extract matlab (.m extension file )file using veriloga to test ADC performance , please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back