Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to download H264 bitstream from the Internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

littleyard

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Guys,
Is there anyone can help me to know how can I download the H264 Bitstream from the Internet?

I am design the C model for the H264 decoder now, would need the related bitstream to verify the C model, and then need this Bitstream to verify my RTL code.

Re: H264 Bitstream

Avi, thanks a lot!

When I get this mp4 files, it will not be the typical bitstreams that i want for this verification. To improve my coverage, is there some typical bitstream that I can buy from some vendors?

Thanks again!

This might help
**broken link removed**
Kr,
Avi

hi,

ITU-T recommendation H.264.1 states the conformance specification for H.264 advance video coding. The file can be downloaded at https://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-H.264.1-200503-I/en.

This Recommendation includes 1 DVD containing the conformance bitstreams. Due to the data volume, this Recommendation is not downloadable from ITU website and should be provided from Sales department (Email: sales@itu.int).

Only H.264.1 text, which states the specifications of the conformance streams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back