Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to design a chopper comparator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nkchenliy

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
chopper comparator

I'm in a ADC design team. I'm in charge of the chopper comparator design.But I don't know what a chopper comparator is.

how to design a chopper

use an op-amp. your input signal goes to the inverting input. the signal to the non inverting input would be a triangular wave from an oscillator circuit, where its peak to peak value should be greater than the signal in the inverting. There are lot of text books that discuss this kind of comparator, unfortunately i dont know much of the titles of these books.

meaning of chopper in hindi

Thank you. But I don't know how to design the chopper comparator and what the chopper comparator is.What is the meaning of "chopper" in the chopper comparator?

chopper-comparators

Chopper stabilization (CHS) is a modulation technique that can be employed to reduce the effects of op-amp imperfections including noise (mainly 1/f and thermal noise) and the input-referred dc offset voltage. Ideally, a chopper stabilized amplifier can eliminate dc offset and low-frequency (primarily 1/f) noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back