Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to decide in Pads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nirajvlsi

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All,
I am facing a live problem, I have created a netlist , and and my size of board is fixed.
Now, How to decide that wether the available components can be fitted in the given size of the board? and how to decide that how many layers are required to design the board ?

waiting for your response!!

Thanks and regards
Niraj

How to decide that weather the available components can be fitted in the given size of the board?

Why not you put all the major components in and roughly gauge if its enuff. What i mean is that u put the IC and Big components in. then also remember u might have the opposite layer to place components so the not important components like pull up resistors or u might wanna ask ur engrg hch ar enot critical to put the other side of the IC

and how to decide that how many layers are required to design the board ?

I think mainly depends on ur design.
Remember the lesser layer the cheaper and easier for engineers to trouble shoot
if u have sensitive traces some might prefer it in btween coz there will be grounded protecting them. After u place then u will know whether u need to add or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back