Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to Connect External power Amplifier to AS3991 RFID reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hema Krishna

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Experts,

I have a question I have AS3991 RFID Reader. It has internal PA, It is capalble of reading RFID tags from 30-50 CM. I want to increase the RFID Reader distance upto 80cm-1M, For this i want connect an External PA. Ia this is right or not. If right How we connect this PA to AS3991 Reader. or is there any other choices to increase the reader capacity.

For the connection of External PA, i choose as3991 reader MAAPSS0095 is it right or not.

Expecting a quick reply from you............

Thanks,
Krishna.

Hi Experts,

I have a question I have AS3991 RFID Reader. It has internal PA, It is capalble of reading RFID tags from 30-50 CM. I want to increase the RFID Reader distance upto 80cm-1M, For this i want connect an External PA. Ia this is right or not. If right How we connect this PA to AS3991 Reader. or is there any other choices to increase the reader capacity.

For the connection of External PA, i choose as3991 reader MAAPSS0095 is it right or not.

Expecting a quick reply from you............

Thanks,
Krishna.

Hi Krishna,

did yo get any luck connecting PA to As3991 , im also working on same , did you make RFID Reader board your self? or buy readily available board , i am very much curios about this project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back