Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How To Change X-axis In Plots of Advanced Design System (ADS)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecah2011

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello. I'm new in using ADS software. I just finished designing a Villard rectifier and wish to observe the effect of input power (from source) to the output voltage. However, I can only view the result based on the frequency only (at the X-axis):sad:. How can I change it to input power?

If need to use parameter sweep, can anyone guide me to set the parameter sweep? I am using ADS 2011.

Your help is much appreciated. Thank you :)

you must just name a line in input and aline in output(like "in" and " out")search in this site for how to name a line
then in result page click on in then "add vs" then click on out and you can see the result you want

you must just name a line in input and aline in output(like "in" and " out")search in this site for how to name a line
then in result page click on in then "add vs" then click on out and you can see the result you want

This is my circuit...
Capture.PNG

And I would like to observe a graph plot like this;
Capture1.PNG

I managed to have the plot like above but I'm unsure whether the input power (Pin) is correct or not since there is no label of unit (dBm) here;
Capture2.PNG

Can anyone help me here..?

P/s: Is the mag(Vout) means that that value shown in the graph is the real value? No need any conversion?

Thank you in advance..

Hi,
Do you want to sweep power input and want to multi voltages. on few mouth ago, i see the paper of the IEEE for rectana is used option various power input.

Hi,
Do you want to sweep power input and want to multi voltages. on few mouth ago, i see the paper of the IEEE for rectana is used option various power input.

yup. i need something like that. but i need to know the method to do the analysis. I doubted my result because it seems like the diode from my circuit doesnt have the saturation point (where the output voltage/current/power has reach the limit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back