Not open for further replies.

tarun0xe

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello friends!
i am using magazine paper for tracing my pcb.but in several attempts i failed each time.now am in a great confusion as not getting what the real problem is..?:???:
i read somewhere to use maximum level of iron to put the trace from glossy magazine paper to pcb.when i tried, just in few seconds my pcb got a number of bulging shapes and copper element got separated from its base(insulating material):!:,which what i think is due to excessive heating temperature.
when i tried at lower heat,i keep trying upto about 15minutes(however i read it works just in 3-4minutes)even then all i got is unsatisfactory results(missing & faded lines).:sad:
is my glossy paper is not really glossy one???or is there any problem with my iron??please help me friends......thanks in advance

How are you printing onto your glossy paper, It should be a laser printer and not in-jet, It takes some practice to get it just right, I found the results where not all the same, Best method is the propper press-n-peel stuff. I gave up on using the ironing method and use UV get 100% results everytime

yes i am using laser printer(hp laserjet 1020 plus)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…